Why? Because the average person spends 100 minutes PER DAY on social media. That’s more time than people typically spend eating meals, reading newspapers, and even commuting to and from work. If your company provides a product or service, and you’re not yet utilizing social media, 2019 is the time.
- Exsel’s Guide to Hosting a Virtual Event
- What’s Under the Water: Learning the Many Paths to Success
- Toy Story 4, The Lion King, and Aladdin: 5 Branding Lessons We Can Learn from These Nostalgic Movie Re-Makes
- Let’s Talk Creative Awards, Shall We?
- A Day of Family Fun at the American Legion’s 100th Anniversary Celebration